[Asterisk-Users] small linux distro to run * in old boxes

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Fri Apr 9 11:19:24 MST 2004

Hi

> >I made a custom fedora mini distro, something like
> >350 megs, including apache,php,mysql & webmin
> >
> >of course installable from a cd in 20 minutes, more or less :)
> >
> >at the end you have a fully working asterisk installations,
> >along with some basic tools like webmin and
> >a full webserver....

> Are you going to be making this available or is it something yo created
> for inhouse use only?

dunno yet. is not to me. the whole packahe contains also
our web manager for asterisk (configuration and several
tools like call recording,contacts,manager view,blah blah blah)
that's not open.
as soon as I'll have a fully working & stable installer,
(now works good, but I have to polish some things)
*perhaps* I could arrange to distribute at least a version
without the web manager... hope so :)

Matteo