[Asterisk-Users] dreaded Caller*ID failed checksum

Jeff Gustafson ncjeffgus at zimage.com
Thu Apr 8 20:23:28 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 13:30, Jeremy Hall wrote:
> I have no idea if that setting affects it or not.  Is that a command
> line switch when starting Asterisk?

	Woah... I just moved the cards back to my old test box (dual cpu
athlon).  Guest what?  CallerID worked *every time*.  I noticed on my
main box there seems to be a lot of RF noise getting into the cards.
Maybe this is screwing up the DSP code.  These are the same cards, same
lines, different computers:

CallerID doesn't work on:
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 6
model           : 10
model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2600+
stepping        : 0
cpu MHz         : 1918.335
cache size      : 512 KB

CallerID *DOES* work on:
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 6
model           : 8
model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) MP 2400+
stepping        : 1
cpu MHz         : 2000.103
cache size      : 256 KB

> Also, is yours the true Digium card or is yours a

	One real, 3 clones.  Customers get real cards, my poor testing lab gets
clones.

				...Jeff