[Asterisk-Users] AgentCallBackLogin agent-incorrect play right away

Paul Concepcion pconcepcion at mb.capyi.ca
Thu Apr 8 17:02:03 MST 2004

I've been working on setting up a few queues and agents for use in our
upcoming call center. Agents can log in and customers can call in and be
routed properly, but I've run into one strange issue. When an agent
dials 98 to login the "agent-incorrect" file is played, then the agent
can login as normal. Searching the archives I found this issue brought
up in Feb '04 :

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-February/037907.html

It looks like he couldn't find an answer then, so I'll try asking. The
relevant part of my configs:

agents.conf ============
[agents]
autologoff=10
ackcall=yes
wrapuptime=5000

musiconhold => none

;english

group = 1
agent => 8001,1111,Agent One
agent => 8002,1111,Agent Two

queues.conf ========
[english]
music=        default
announce=    helpdesk-whisper-english
strategy=    leastrecent
timeout=    30
retry=        5
maxlen=        0

member => Agent/@1

extensions.conf ==========
[ext-acd]
; Login and wait for calls while offhook.  When calls arrive, you will hear
; a beeping tone and the caller will join automatically
exten => 98,1,Answer
exten => 98,2,SetMusicOnHold(none)
exten => 98,3,Wait,1
exten => 98,4,AgentCallbackLogin(${CALLERIDNUM}@sip)
exten => 98,5,Hangup

end of configs ============

Any hints on what causes that agent-incorrect to be played before an
agent can log in?

Thanks,

-Paul

--