[Asterisk-Users] Hangup on SIP unreachable?

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Thu Apr 8 12:37:53 MST 2004

I've noticed a little problem with my setup.  I've been using a flaky
version of X-Lite for testing, and it tends to crash every few phone
calls.  Since I'm just using it for testing, I don't really care, but
it's exposed a problem: when the SIP client goes away, their calls are
left in limbo.  I just had to soft-hangup a multi-hour outgoing call
that had belonged to my X-Lite client.  Is there a way to treat SIP
UNREACHABLE as a hangup?  I'm running ~2 week old CVS code right now.

Scott