[Asterisk-Users] The maximum capacity of MeetMe

Steve Kann stevek at stevek.com
Thu Apr 8 08:58:49 MST 2004

Christopher Arnold wrote:

>On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, Steve Kann wrote:
>

>>If people are looking for a higher-capacity conferencing application,
>>take a look at app_conference, in the iaxclient (on sourceforge) CVS.
>>I haven't really benchmarked meetme, but I _think_ that app_conference
>>might be able to beat it.  Certainly in it's designed application it
>>will (iax clients which use VAD on the client side).
>>

>Which version of asterisk is it meant to compile against?
>
>It seems lite the calls to ast_set_read_format and ast_set_write_format
>are missing the needlock parameter.

It was up to date with asterisk, but I haven't update the CVS on
sourceforge in a bit (nobody had even been looking at it).

I've updated it now, and it should compile against the current 1.0 branch.

Hmm, looking at the code now, we still don't have an extra parameter
there.  maybe that was post-1.0?

-SteveK