[Asterisk-Users] Cisco QoS Howto

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Mon Apr 5 08:49:13 MST 2004

Can anyone point me to some sample Cisco QoS configurations suitable for
IAX2?  I've looked through Cisco's site, and get overwhelmed with the level
of documentation (too much of a good thing).

My PSTN gateway and PBX (both *) are connected via 2xT1 (per-packet load
balancing) between a Cisco  7206 and a 3640.  When the total bandwidth
pushes much past 50%, I start getting some crazy distrotion (jitter?),
making it impossible for one or both parties to understand the other.

TIA,

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks