[Asterisk-Users] Réf. : Re: [Asterisk-Users] Fritz ISDN PCI v2 and CAPI

jean-marie.goupil at telintrans.fr jean-marie.goupil at telintrans.fr
Thu Apr 8 03:10:29 MST 2004

I tried that but it still doesn't work... I think I don't have the correct
approach. Have I to install any ISDN drivers (=modules ?) BEFORE dealing
with CAPI ?

If yes, why shouldn't I use the hisax drivers (which are kernel ones)
instead of fcpci drivers (which doesn't seems to work, by the way...)

And finally, how is it possible to link the two modules together?

As you can see, I am drowning in these difficulties and a help would be
very welcomed!

Cheers!