[Asterisk-Users] Quick Caller ID and Voicemail ?s

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Wed Apr 7 19:08:04 MST 2004

At 9:50 PM -0400 4/7/04, Ray Burkholder wrote:
>From: Ray Burkholder <ray at oneunified.net>
>To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
>Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Quick Caller ID and Voicemail ?s
>
>Quoting John Todd <jtodd at loligo.com>:
>
>  > [apologies for top-posting]
>>
>>  I am very interested in what providers typically take CNAM via ISDN.
>...snip...
>  > hearing what the particulars are about your offering so I can bring
>>  those elements to the table with my current providers.
>>

>I'd be interested in this info as well.
>
>Ray.

I suppose I should bring this around back to a discussion on
Asterisk, since this _is_ the Asterisk list and I notice I didn't say
anything on my first post:

   If I can find vendors who can offer this service via PRI, I will
try my hardest to find a customer who will pay to have this
functionality for outbound name transmission installed into
libpri/asterisk, if it isn't there already (which I don't think it
is.)

   There were prior threads about using the UUI header in PRI
signalling to move trivial bits of data around; did anything ever
come of that?

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2003-September/001747.html

JT