[Asterisk-Users] Dial-In/Out Modem Zap Channel Config. Adtran 750

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Wed Apr 7 07:38:33 MST 2004

Bisker, Scott (7805) wrote:
> I've been trying to get a Win 2000 RAS server working with my
> asterisk PBX for quite some time, to no avail.  I've googled, I've
> tried loads of configurations, I've rewired phone lines, and still I
> am not winning the battle.
>
> Here's my config.
>
> PRI->T400P->Asterisk->T400P->Adtran 750(L36 Firmware)->RAS Server.
>

> I have 4 Zap channels signalled FXO_KS to the 750 with FXS_LS
> channels, On-Hook messaging disabled, the rest defaults for the
> channels.  In zapata.conf I've tried with both busydetect=>yes and
> busydetect=>no.... busycount=>6, busycount=>10, callprogress=>yes,
> callprogress=>no all combinations.

We have 4 750's and one TSU 600 working with PC anywhere for data
communications for our support department.  We have on this system 2
T400P's.  The only thing I can say is who are you getting your timing from.
We are able to get modem calls and faxes without problems.  But this is only
using PRI from Allegenice.  We also have a LD service T1 from Sprint that is
in no way able to handle any data calls.  Our Adtrans are out of the box
without any changes to them.   This is our settings in our zapata.conf.

; Enable echo cancellation
echocancel=yes
;echocancelwhenbridged=yes
immediate=no