[Asterisk-Users] res_motv: Request for Comment

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Wed Apr 7 06:33:56 MST 2004

Mark Spencer wrote:

> Any feedback on:
>
> a) The idea itself -- is it a good one or is it stupid?

Now this is just my views.  No I do not feel we need to be sending any
information back unless we want to. Like someone else said a sub job that is
turned off by default.  My preference would be no communication back.  I
would like to see on you web site more information on stable builds, bugs
and easyer way to determine the version your running.  Also maybe some feed
back form that we can fill out and sumit to you.   But all of them are
manual and not automatic.