[Asterisk-Users] Re: res_motv: Request for Comment

Doug Meredith doug.meredith at skyridge.com
Wed Apr 7 06:06:35 MST 2004

Mark Spencer <markster at digium.com> wrote:

>I've been considering the nature of Asterisk, its security, the bug
>tracker, and more...  And i've come up with an interesting idea: A
>"message of the version".  The idea is that Asterisk has a compile time
[...]
>a) The idea itself -- is it a good one or is it stupid?

It could be a useful feature *if* done right.  Some other people have
already made some good comments on this.

I think it seems like somewhat of a waste of time with the number of
truly useful things that could be done to Asterisk instead.

Doug
--
Doug Meredith (doug.meredith at systemguard.com)
SystemGuard - Oracle remote support