[Asterisk-Users] Problems with IAX2?

Juan J. Sierralta P. juanjo at atmlab.utfsm.cl
Tue Apr 6 13:42:59 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 13:22, Rich Adamson wrote:

> It appears this bug has been closed by Mark as resolved yesterday. I don't
> believe it actually is resolved as yet.

	Do your endpoints had a Zap timing source ?
	Becasue a I noted the same problem with a new CVS I´m using to test
which is connected thru IAX2 to a production * which trunks to PSTN.
Since I don´t have a Zap device on my test box I installed zaprtc and
the jitter improved, maybe Zaptel timers improve syncing between PBX.
	Also I believe if one of the peers is using VAD or Silence Suppresion
it could hurt jitter measures.

--
Juanjo sin .sig