[Asterisk-Users] Disambiguating incoming IAXTel calls

Brian Cuthie brian at systemix.com
Tue Apr 6 07:13:42 MST 2004

Hmmm... So I tried this with an iax.conf file that looks like this:

register => username1:pass1 at iaxtel.com
register => username2:pass2 at iaxtel.com

; calls coming into 1-700-xxx-xxx1
[username1]
type=user
context=iaxtel-incoming-username1
auth=rsa
inkeys=iaxtel

; calls coming into 1-700-xxx-xxx2
[usrname2]
type=user
context=iaxtel-incoming-username2
auth=rsa
inkeys=iaxtel

[iaxtel]
type=user
context=iaxtel-incoming
auth=rsa
inkeys=iaxtel

The problem is that all calls are coming in as user [iaxtel]. I've verified
this by turning iax2 debug on and looking at the traces.

Am I doing somethig wrong? Or can you just not get there from here?

Cheers,
-brian