[Asterisk-Users] ReplayTV connecting through Asterisk box

John Sutter jds at sutters.com
Mon Apr 5 22:19:19 MST 2004

I finally got a chance to much around with this a bit more.  The
following discussion
tells about the hidden menu to change the modem speed on the ReplayTV
box.  It's
flakey, but I can get a connection sometimes at 9600.  At this point I
am using the ATA-186
for my primary extension (too much noise on my TDM400P).

  http://www.vonage-forum.com/ftopic240.html

-- John