[Asterisk-Users] Auto connect to voicemail

Mark Hagler pbx at hagler.org
Mon Apr 5 15:53:08 MST 2004

What do you do when $CALLERIDNUM of the caller isn't the 4-digit extension?
I set all of my users Caller ID entries to their 10-digit phone # so that
Caller ID appears correctly when I send their call out the PRI to the public
network.    The side effect of this is breaking convenient access to
voicemail using this method, and I haven't found a way to fix it yet.

  _____