[Asterisk-Users] The maximum capacity of MeetMe

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Mon Apr 5 06:58:55 MST 2004

two wrote:
>  Hi !!
> I know that a conference room can be made infinitely.
> but, I think that there is actually a limit.
>

>  For example, how many conference rooms can be made from CPU 866
> [MHz] and RAM 256 [MB]? Is there any person who tried someone? I am
> studying MeetMe now. Please tell me a hint!!

The answer is 1. That's right, only one conference.

The answer is also probably some number greater than 30.

Which answer applies to your situation, would depend on how many people are
in each conference, what technologies they are using to connect, what kind
of hardware is in your asterisk server, and how much bandwidth you have
available.

Now, go and figure out what you need asterisk to do, then test a
configuration you have and figure out what your configuration needs to be.

-----
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/