[Asterisk-Users] Redhat 9 OVER, Fidora Support, comments please.

James Gardiner asterisk at crafted.com.au
Mon Apr 5 05:50:29 MST 2004

Hi *ers,
I recently got an Email from Redhat about the dropping of support for Redhat
9 on the 30 of April and that Fedora Project is the recommended future,
otherwise, RedHat enterprise ($$$).

Considering this, I would like some feed back on the Fedora Project from
users who may be using it, and how its going with Asterisk?  Are there any
problems?
Is the Asterisk development team got Fedora Project in mind and fully
supported?

Thanks,
James Gardiner