[Asterisk-Users] IAX/SIP in 604?

George Pajari George.Pajari at netVOICE.ca
Fri Apr 2 23:38:01 MST 2004

Matthew:

> Does anyone know of an IAX/SIP DID provider in Vancouver, British
> Columbia?  I'm looking for a voicepulse isk service, one DID with
> standard calling features and some sort of long distance package.

We have not announced yet but we have ordered our first PRI and redundant
hot-swap disk/PS servers to enable us to offer such a service. I'll contact
you offline to find out how soon you need to go live.

Of course if anyone else on the list wants more info, please contact me
directly.

> I've looked around on voip-info.org's list of VoIP providers but so far
> I haven't found one that offers a 604/778 number.

No could we, which is why we've decided to start our own service.

George Pajari
netVOICE communications
Vancouver, BC