[Asterisk-Users] Seattle IAX Termination

Jeremy Hall jeremyhall at mpccorp.com
Fri Apr 2 16:36:07 MST 2004

Their service is still considered to be in test or beta, but it works
fine.  E-mail sales at nufone dot net and they will answer any questions
you have and set up an account if you like.  They are currently on a
pre-paid basis, just PayPal them over what ever amount you want to start
with, and start calling.

Jeremy