[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCE: Flash Operator Panel

Tony Buser gr0k at juju.org
Fri Apr 2 12:09:26 MST 2004

by the way, when I start up op_server.pl I get the following, even
though everything appears to work ok.

Use of uninitialized value in transliteration (tr///) at ./op_server.pl
line 67, <CONFIG> line 35.
Use of uninitialized value in string at ./op_server.pl line 68, <CONFIG>
line 35.
Use of uninitialized value in string at ./op_server.pl line 69, <CONFIG>
line 35.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at ./op_server.pl line 78.
./op_server.pl line 79.

>>I looked through your code to see if I could make some changes,
>>unfortunatly I can't speak Italian!  :)
>
> Me neither! I speak spanish..LOL.

Woops!  In case you hadn't guessed I don't speak spanish either, sorry.  :)