[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCE: Flash Operator Panel

Nicolas Gudino nicolas at house.com.ar
Fri Apr 2 11:03:54 MST 2004

Hi Tony,

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 14:13, Tony Buser wrote:
> We're having a problem with transfering calls.  Our channels are not the
> same as the extensions.  We use words instead of numbers.  So our config
> looks like this:
>
> SIP/HRUTTER,        1,    "81101 Hildegard"
> SIP/JFOLEY-GS,      2,    "81103 Jerry"
>
> Consequently when I drag and drop to transfer a call to Jerry, it fails
> because it tries to transfer to an extension called JFOLEY-GS, but his
> extension is really 81103.

I will try to take care of that, my asterisk universe is very limited, I
did not think about other naming conventions and uses for the different
types of channels.

> Btw, might want to make the code be a little
> more forgiving, we could only get it to recognize the channels when we
> made the names in all capital letters (SIP/HRUTTER).

Version .03 is on the website, case insenstive and more channel types
supported.

> I looked through your code to see if I could make some changes,
> unfortunatly I can't speak Italian!  :)

Me neither! I speak spanish..LOL.

--
Nicolas Gudino <nicolas at house.com.ar>