[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + Cisco 7920 + chan_sccp or chan_skinny

Raymond McKay asterisk at raynettech.com
Fri Apr 2 04:52:30 MST 2004

> I am using one version of their chan_sccp with a 7960, and can vouch for
> its functionality there.  If you strike out finding an up-to-date version
> on the net, I can send you a tarball.

I would appreciate it if you could.  I was able to pull v 0.2 from a website
listed in the archive but it doesn't seem to have the mods for the 7920
listed in the code yet.  I'm assumning this was something put in later CVS
versions but the CVS server no longer seems to be working for the site.  I
believe it should be small enough to email it to me off the list if you
could.  Send to asterisk at raynettech.com.

Thanks

Raymond McKay
President