[Asterisk-Users] Help with Zhone z-plex 10 reset

Yifang Dai daiy at attbi.com
Tue Sep 30 19:09:12 MST 2003

I've just received a brand new zhone z-plex 10b. At first, I was able to
login using the default (admin/zhone), and started exploring with
the configuration, trying to set it up to work with the TE410P.

Somehow the admin password was changed, but I don't
know what it is anymore. So now I'm stuck at the login prompt, and can't
get back to the CLI.... Is there a way to reset the unit to factory
default? Or get to the CLI without the password? Thanks in advance for the help...

Yifang