[Asterisk-Users] SIP Registration Difficulties

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Tue Sep 30 14:03:29 MST 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 20:21, Brian Capouch wrote:

> Does this imply that it will work even in a NAT environment?
>
> I have watched the list like a hawk for evidence of FWD working for
> machines placed behind NAT, but so far haven't seen that anyone could
> actually get it going.
>
> If so, that would be waaaaaay good news for us NAT-captives. .

Yes, it is behind a NAT,  I have an Intertex IX66 with ADSL modem and
wireless card for a review see

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware/reviews/2003/q3/intertex_ix66-airsip.asp

or

http://www.modemhelp.org/reviews/january2003.html

The verdict is really why tear your hair out?

When I've ironed out the sipcall problem I put up my configs.
--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>