[Asterisk-Users] * not logging CDR to MySQL - anyway I can debug this?

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Tue Sep 30 10:56:23 MST 2003

On Tuesday 30 September 2003 12:43, Leif Madsen wrote:
> logger.conf was incorrectly setup, for some reason in the moving of
> files around on my system, my logger.conf file was over-written with
> manager.conf, hence why I was not getting any logging.  Fixed that by
> using this configuration:
>
> ; logger.conf
> [logfiles]
> debug => debug
> console => notice,warning,error,debug
> messages => notice,warning,error,debug

I would recommend that you remove debug from logging, unless you have
a situation where you really need it.  The debug log contains a lot of
information, which can consume disk space quite quickly.  In addition,
because of the verbosity, the debug log can contain information such as
passwords that you would not want available to anybody who could read
the logfile.

-Tilghman