[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P > BT

Matthew J Keay m at superinterwebhighwaynet.com
Tue Sep 30 02:51:29 MST 2003

Hi,

I've found this thread in the archives and am currently planning to
connect my digium kit to a BT landline and also connect a normal UK
phone respectively. I've seen a couple of people asking about it but not
the answers.

My question is - do I need a modtap (listed at maplin.co.uk as BT to
RJ45 adapters) full master with line protection, pabx master without
line protection or a pabx slave socket. --or-- can I just use a
straight-thru rj11 cable for the handset and a straight-thru rj11<>bt
modem cable for the line?

Matthew