[Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

WipeOut wipe_out at lycos.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 00:14:51 MST 2003

Mark Evans wrote:

>>>Is GPL the correct licence for it??
>>>

>I think GPL is the right licence, as long as people keep the code open
>and share you rarely get licencing issues. In my experience it's the
>ones who want to take it and then keep the changes hidden that cause the
>problems and IMHO these people are in it for the money and not for the
>community spirit. :)
>
>P.S No flames please its only my opinion ;)
>
>Regards
>
>Mark

I was just thinking in terms of the whole issue between Asterisk and
MySQL right now.. They are both GPL but for some reason they are not
compatilbe in terms of licencing (I am guessing this is becasue they
bothe have options for commercial licences as well)..

I just didn't want to see the same happen again.. Thats all.. :)