[Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

WipeOut wipe_out at lycos.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 23:43:34 MST 2003

Jamie Carl wrote:

> All registered with Sourceforge.  The new project will be called
> 'AstWeb' and will be available under the GNU General Public Licence.
> The current release of AstCDR will be ported over in the next day or
> so along with the addition of a few features and labelled 'AstWeb v0.4'.
>
> The project is currently pending approval with SF.net and once
> approved will be available for download from the SF.net website.
>
> Thanx all,

Thats COOL!!!. :)

Is GPL the correct licence for it??

I am not so hot on all that licencing stuff and all I hear is that
licence X is not compatible with licence Y and so this code needs to
removed and yada-yada-yada blah-blah-blah..

Would it not be better to use LGPL (which I believe is less restrictive)
or X11/MIT Licence which has very few limitations as I see it..

Later..