[Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

Jamie Carl geek at jazz-inc.net
Mon Sep 29 22:00:23 MST 2003

All registered with Sourceforge.  The new project will be
called 'AstWeb' and will be available under the GNU
General Public Licence.  The current release of AstCDR
will be ported over in the next day or so along with the
addition of a few features and labelled 'AstWeb v0.4'.

The project is currently pending approval with SF.net and
once approved will be available for download from the
SF.net website.

Thanx all,