[Asterisk-Users] Needed: Configuration Examples for VoIP Providers Asterisk can Register With

Leif Madsen leif at radiokaos.com
Mon Sep 29 20:17:27 MST 2003

Hi all,

I would like people to email me at 'leif at hacklocalhost dot com' some
example configuration files for VoIP providers which * can register
with.  I am going to expand upon the FWD php "wizard" I created for
these other providers, but I need some examples as I don't actually use
anything but IAXtel and FWD.

So far sipphone and iaxtel has been mentioned.  I can do the iaxtel easy
enough as I use it (and they convienently provide how to set it up on
their website :)).  Configurations of the sip.conf file and the
extensions.conf file (dialing in and out) would be appreciated.

If I get this going, and refine it enough, perhaps I can include the
wizards in the phpconfig script?

Thanks in advance,
Leif Madsen.