[Asterisk-Users] Google newsgroup or Forum setup.

Maik Schmitt asterisk-users at admininside.org
Mon Sep 29 15:52:28 MST 2003

> Why do they do that?  Quite possibly because they, like myself, hate
> having to scroll through pages and pages of quotes to get to the reply,
> which isn't always clear where it might start.

Well I prefer to know to what you refer to when you send a reply to a
messgae. I don't want to read the complete message again to find the
one line your reply refers to. And if you seperate the quotet text and
your reply correctly it is always clear to see, which part is the
quoted text and which is the reply.

> With top posting, you know the reply starts at the top, and stops at the
> signature and/or citation.

And who is going to read the quoted text? You could leave it out as
well...

Please have a look at http://learn.to/quote

--
Maik Schmitt        http://graphics.cs.uni-sb.de/VoIP