[Asterisk-Users] Google newsgroup or Forum setup.

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Mon Sep 29 14:59:19 MST 2003

Actually, top posting, and yes, people do that.

Why do they do that?  Quite possibly because they, like myself, hate
having to scroll through pages and pages of quotes to get to the reply,
which isn't always clear where it might start.

With top posting, you know the reply starts at the top, and stops at the
signature and/or citation.

PS, this is /way/ off topic for this thread and this mailing list, and
is best dropped.  In fact, I feel really bad about hitting the send
buttin in about 2 seconds...

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks