[Asterisk-Users] cisco AS5300 : problem configuration

Areski areski at e-group.org
Mon Sep 29 05:02:22 MST 2003

Hi all !!!

I m trying to setup a cisco AS5300 and I ve got some problem !!!

During a call test I m getting this error message all the time.

NOTICE[15371]: File rtp.c, Line 263 (process_rfc3389): RFC3389 support
incomplete.  Turn off on client if possible

[general]
port = 5060                     ; Port to bind to
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0              ; Address to bind to
context = kiki	            	; Default for incoming calls
allow=alaw                      ; Allow codecs in order of preference
;allow=ilbc
;allow=all

[gw]
type=user
host=213.232.xxx.xx
dtmfmode=rfc2833                ; Choices are inband, rfc2833, or info
context=kiki

----------------------

Also when I allow "all" for the codecs that's doesn't work and in the
SIP trace, it seems that Asterisk doesn't choose the appropriated codec.
WHY ??? I really see the GW asking to use ulaw !!!

When I try to setup a AGI script, for example:
SAY DIGITS 7565 ""
I can hear the first number 7 but nothing else !?!

Any ideas about those problems ???
Thx for your helps,
Areski