[Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

Mark Evans asteriskdev at sitetel.com
Mon Sep 29 02:36:36 MST 2003

> Or do something really smart like the Perl guys and have a
> backend-mostly-independent DB infrastructure.  Hell I think that PHP
> finally smartened up and went this way, too.

Hi Guys

I am happy to do this and send the code back. Database independence
isn't to hard to achieve. It would be nice if a group of us could get
together and discuss how we can make this great app even better and
possibly look at getting a small team together to merge this and
phpconfig into a single application. Will possible access to cvs for the
developers.

Thoughts?

Mark Evans
SiteTel