[Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

Garry Adkins gpa2 at netacs.net
Sun Sep 28 18:31:27 MST 2003

Java has the best solution to this....  As long as the schema stays the same
(and you don't use vendor-specific sql stuff) you can change databases by
simply using a different database URL.

It's literally that easy... We've been moving some java reports from our
AS/400 to an oracle database server, and you change one configuration line
and bingo!

-G