[Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

WipeOut wipe_out at lycos.co.uk
Sat Sep 27 03:33:15 MST 2003

Here is a slightly modified version..

Use it, don't use it.. I don't mind I just changed some stuff to my
preference..

Changed:
1) DB parameters are near the top of the file..
2) External CSS no longer required, Everything is now in one file.
3) CSS now also used on Query form.
4) Added FormatTime function so call time totals now show like this :-
Total Call Seconds: *18295 ( 5h 4m 55s )*
Total Billable Seconds: *16474 ( 4h 34m 34s )

*Thanks for the utility Jamie..

Later..
*
*