[Asterisk-Users] RE: Asterisk license (fwd)

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Fri Sep 26 16:17:06 MST 2003

I can't understand why that was necessary.
I'll made it simple.
Asterisk is GPL ? I think yes
Mysql seems that now is GPL.
OpenH323 isn't GPL.
So since Oh323 break GPL license , seems that h323 should be moved
to the addons packages ,since in that way it also breaks * GPL license.

Asterisk + mysql are ok together, since both are GPL. I don't
see any problems with that.

Seems that I cannot use Asterisk (GPL) + Oh323 (not GPL), cause the
latter. Asterisk (GPL) + MySQL (GPL) should be ok.

Any comments? Or I'm terribly blind?

Matteo.

--
Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>