[Asterisk-Users] FCC/Euro/Aussie approvals on TE410P

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Fri Sep 26 06:37:44 MST 2003

I just got back from Boston where we completed testing of the TE410P for
FCC, Euro, and Australian approvals, and I'm happy to say we passed all
our approvals (including Q.921 and Q.931 layers, i.e. libpri as well as
surges) for both telco and leased line applications.  Hopefully we'll have
the official documents soon, but I know there are a lot of you out there
that are happy to hear that.

Mark

p.s. We were the *first* independent PRI implementation to come through
that lab!  Of all the units they've tested, we're the first to choose the
"build" path on "build vs. buy".