[Asterisk-Users] Newbie: Crossing my fingers

costas costas at meezon.com
Fri Sep 26 05:49:48 MST 2003

I just ordered the Asterisk Developers Lite kit. My environment will be the RH9 Linux server and a Windows workstation with Samba. I also of course have analog lines and DSL. I am interested in SIP development.

I already downloaded the Asterisk software. What else should I download.

Is there a doc that basically tells you the steps to install Asterisk
and get it up and running? I would like a document to setup as well as the API calls (and a book). Anything like this for Asterisk?

Thanks for your patience.

--
Costas Menico
Meezon Software Corp