[Asterisk-Users] AGI: getting the return code from an exec()'d application?

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Thu Sep 25 23:14:00 MST 2003

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Chee Foong wrote:

> Hello Steven,
>
> I am planing to do the same thing: make dial return correct dial status and
> use agi to detect it.
>
> Is it possible for you to share the modified dial source

Oh, sure, getting ready to go to bed but can do it tomorrow. A diff would
probably be the best thing to do, unless people have a problem with me
posting the source as an attachment?

> If i am not mistaken, result return by exec is like:
> 200 Result=<number> <additional information, if any>

Yeah, but I'm using James's AGI perl module here. He tells me that the
exec() return code SHOULD be the return code of the application that gets
executed. That, unfortunately, isn't happening.

--
JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950