[Asterisk-Users] AGI: getting the return code from an exec()'d application?

Chee Foong cheefoong at inovas.com
Thu Sep 25 18:50:04 MST 2003

Hello Steven,

I am planing to do the same thing: make dial return correct dial status and
use agi to detect it.

Is it possible for you to share the modified dial source. If not, can you
provide some pointers on how  to hack it? I am no real C programmer :(

If i am not mistaken, result return by exec is like:
200 Result=<number> <additional information, if any>

does the status appear in the 'additional ionformation' portion?