[Asterisk-Users] VoiceMailMain skipping extension and password prompting

John Harragin jharragi at mw.k12.ny.us
Thu Sep 25 09:13:12 MST 2003

I would like to access VoiceMailMain2 skipping extension and password
prompting if calling from a resource that has a mailbox defined. What
variables can I use to retrieve the calling channel & calling extension (if
it exists)?

Here is what I'm trying to accomplish (of course ${CallingResourse.MailBox}
is not a real way to retrieve this info)...

exten => 7799,1,gotoif(${CallingResourse.MailBox}?7799|2:7799|4)
exten => 7799,2,VoicemailMain2(s${CallingResourse.MailBox})
exten => 7799,4,VoicemailMain2

... currently extensions.conf is ...
exten => 7799,1,VoicemailMain2

... and from zapata.conf ...
callerid="TCC hcaar" <321-222-2553>
mailbox=7731
channel=19

Any suggestions?

John Harragin

This e-mail was scanned and found clean by Monroe-Woodbury CSD Antivirus.