[Asterisk-Users] Purchasing Grandstream Phones

John Brown jmbrown at chagresventures.com
Thu Sep 25 07:25:02 MST 2003

Woops!!  :(

Aaron is right I did drop the ball on a reply I owed
him.  Just found the email thread he had started with me.

Sorry about that Aaron.

The reason this is posted to the list is because I posted
that I hadn't seen mail from him to the list.  I wanted
to make sure that my error was corrected.  taking responsibility
for the muck up.

Aaron, I'll reply in private and as a distributor (not reseller)
we can solve the shipping issues.

--john