[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 2600 and ASTERISK

Doug Dimick doug at dimick.net
Wed Sep 24 09:44:46 MST 2003

The configuration shouldn't be much different. Just replace port 1/0/0
with port 1/0:23, or whatever the voice port your PRI/T1/E1 happens to be.

PLAR is Private Line Auto Ringdown. You pick up the port and it
automatically dials. Think Batphone. In the configuration provided below
it is configured so that anyone picking up the phone on the voice port
(like an incoming phone call) will automatically dial 9999, which then
would connect to the IP address of Asterisk with H.323.

     -d