[Asterisk-Users] Very bad echo (appears that...)

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Sep 23 18:15:38 MST 2003

> I wouldn't mess with the gains if I were you.

Just a point of order -- asterisk should complain loudly if the gains are
set outside the allowed ranges...  I had an odd problem where my wcfxo card
(X100P) was crazy noisy...  I had my gains set to 100 each.

I must have misread in the documentation that gains could be specified as %
or as fractional... i.e. 1.00 or 100.  No warnings from anything for
setting them to 100.  :-)

So now can someone come clean with me here -- are those X100P cards just
some OEM winmodem?   What's up with the telephone jack in addition to the
line jack?

Regards,
Andrew