[Asterisk-Users] dialing codes..( You can help! )

Ernest W. Lessenger ernest at oacys.com
Tue Sep 23 10:14:42 MST 2003

At 08:32 AM 9/23/2003, you wrote:
>I am trying to setup some LCR functions on my Asterisk box and have a
>cheap call provider that uses various different numbers for landlines and
>cell phone numbers in various countrys..

First off, you need to know that these codes are proprietary, not
standardized, but there is a de-facto standard set. That said, the numbers
you've given so far match the country codes provided to me by NuFone. If
Jeremy is willing he can provide them for you.

Along those lines, I've created a PERL script that adds a cost-for-call to
the standard asterisk CDRs. I am interested in whether anyone has come up
with a better solution. If you want the script, drop me a note.

--Ernest