[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 SIP Firmware.

Sean Figgins sfiggins at mail.celicas.org
Tue Sep 23 10:13:40 MST 2003

Hi Jose.

Your University undoubtibly has Cisco gear and a contract with Cisco.  You
should be able to get the SIP firmware from CCO using your existing
account.  If you don't have one, someone athe University should have one.

The 7960G words fine.  I have several here, and they are as functional as
any other phone I have used.

-Sean