[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 SIP Firmware.

Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa icamargo at unet.edu.ve
Tue Sep 23 08:20:57 MST 2003

Hi!

The university where I work just bought four Cisco 7960G IP phones (they
didn't ask, just came across the door and gave me a box and told me:
"Can you make this work with the Asterisk PBX we have?").  According to
what I read, there is no much hope, because I have not the SIP firmware
(too bad).  Has anybody succesfully got an answer from cisco?, or does
anybody happend to have that firmware and can kindly send it to me?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Sincerely,

Ildefonso Camargo
icamargo at unet.edu.ve