[Asterisk-Users] error message playing .mp3

Steve Totaro stotaro at seepu.com
Tue Sep 23 10:14:02 MST 2003

Thanks from me as well.  I had the same error but just gave up on that mp3
and used another one that worked.  Now I know how to fix it.

As for replies like:
"Learn to create a new thread.

Make sure the file is i the correct directory. The error message says
the file doesn't exist."

They offer no help whatsoever and really start to get on my nerves.