[Asterisk-Users] Question about dialogic hardware

Cristian Vasiliu cvasiliu at accessnet.ro
Tue Sep 23 06:30:26 MST 2003

1. D/120JCT-LS card with 12 ports. This ports are FXS ports?
2. It is true that "Dialogic drivers cost of $15 per channel" ?
3. Can I use this hardware with asterisk (for E1-ISDN using Wildcard
E400P <http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=wildcard_e400p>) ?
4. Anyone with experiance can tell me  how they work and can provide a
configuration example? (2 DSP Motorola procesors  - I think it means
something!!!)
5. Other posible configuration for 1 E1-ISDN with 24-30 FXS ports?

P.S. Thanks for all answers!

Cristian Vasiliu
mail to:<cvasiliu at accessnet.ro>
www :<cvasiliu.home.ro>